1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angie Harmon is NOT a racist!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

President Obama would read it in case it included tips from his wife on how to be president.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That's when I quit watching regularly, when Kincaid was killed off.

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

It seemed so odd for L&O to kill a character. Just didn't sit right with me.

I loved Jesse Martin by the way.

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Angie Harmon is a slick little yenta, isn't she?
    Nobody called her a racist (if they did, Angie baby, lay some evidence on us). She's tossing the race card herself, as a defense mechanism, so she can claim you're a racist if you dare criticize her. She played the lie just as well as any rightie talk show host.

5. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Really? I had stopped watching by then, but I hated him on Ally McBeal.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I liked his character. There was something about him that I just really enjoyed watching.

Can't wait to see what he does when he plays Marvin Gaye.

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Mark it down -- Fenian and I agree on something.

Of course, almost every time we agree on something it is Law and Order related, but hey, this is progress and proof that everyone can indeed get along!!!!

And someone hit the nail on the head, if you have to say "I'm not a racist", I always wonder -- who are you trying to convince?

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I like his character. I liked Benjamin Bratt's character. I just haven't liked any of the ADAs since Kincaid (granted I haven't watched much the last couple of years).

Draft saved Draft deleted