1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angie Harmon is NOT a racist!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If she weren't a racist, she would have married a black cornerback. Many more to choose from.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

There's a book to be written on Sehorn.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If she worshipped Obama you'd be handing her Emmys with both hands.

4. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Word is this quote came about because some people in the industry were calling her out as a racist because she doesn't support the president. From what i understand she was fed up with her peers in hollywood and was saying this to shut them up. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't thinking about how quickly SportsJournalists.comers would jump down her throat. Why don't people think about what the SportsJournalists.com reaction will be before they speak? Maybe then we'd have a more peaceful world. Just sayin'.

5. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

To be fair, I'm not much of an Obama fan, and she really did suck. Jill Hennesy could be a communist spy (she could) and I'd still prefer her.

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Not a racist, huh?

Let me get this straight: She decides to marry an NFL cornerback and she just happens to pick the one white cornerback in the league? And that's supposed to be a coincidence?

Sorry. I don't buy it.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why are the SportsJournalists.commers getting their back hair ruffled just because we are pointing out Ms. Harmon's obvious lack of acting skill and racististy?

Doesn't worship Obama + marries white cornerback + has smoking hot sultry voice but never calls = lousy actress/racist.

Just do the math, dudes.

8. Pope is a Republican. And you continue to be ... unintelligent.

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Cool true story.

Buddy of mine is working at a Sacramento restaurant in the early 80's and lives near a single mom with a teenage boy. Asks buddy if he could watch boy for a week. Says sure and they go to playground to shoot some hoops, boy is a good athlete but doesn't play in school or anything. Kind of shy but nice.

20 odd years later, buddy goes back to Sacramento and someone tells my buddy that kid you hung out with for a week? Jason Sehorn.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

William Henry Harrison did far more in less than half the time. ;D

11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Who in the world would read that?

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Briscoe/Logan/Kincaid . . . the trinity.

Draft saved Draft deleted