1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angelina's former lover speaks out

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

OR

Hell, I'd rather have sex with Angelina's brother and Billy Bob.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I'm at a loss, and I have been for a long time now.
    Once there were clear parameters that qualified a woman as a super model. Even if you couldn't define the term, you knew who the handful of super models were. Christie Brinkley was a super model; Cheryl Tiegs was one; Carol Alt, Cindy Crawford and maybe Kathy Ireland.
    They were women who had a great deal of success as models and used that to cross over into other high-profile gigs. They were making TV shows and movies or starting their own clothing or beauty product lines.
    Mostly, they were high profile enough to have become commonly known celebrities.
    But now, it seems that every model with a bit of success is a super model. There is such a glut of alleged celebrity models, that I don't know any of their names. That's fine with me. I really have no interest in knowing their names. My issue is with the use of the term 'super model.'
    If most people haven't heard of you, can you really be a super model?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Good question. Seems wildly overused.

You are a super poster, Buck.

4. standman

standman Member

My wife and I have a list of 5 fantasy lovers we can cheat with and Jolie tops mine. When she said she was nasty I told her, Angelina has to be incredible in bed. How many women can get a white guy to take care of an asian child and a black child that isn't his?

5. rascalface

rascalface Member

She reminds me of Men Nguyen.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Same goes for the word 'diva.'

7. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Well, then your kids could look like THIS:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Trouser_Buddah