1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Andrew Dice Clay - Redux/Resurrection/Please Just Stop, etc.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Sad and amusing at the same time. As heard on his horrible 2000 album Face Down, Ass Up, his voice is utterly shot. Watching him, the confidence is gone.

I'll be taping it again, for posterity.

I understand he's not the cool comedian to like these days. But let's be honest here: there will always be a market for the type of humor he did in his prime, because there will always be young males who like their jokes served up with vulag\\garities and a dose of misogyny. Now, there are just different comedians who do it.

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Was flipping through the tube, and landed on VH1. I saw this guy, all dressed in black leather and I was like, who the hell is he?! Then it hit me - that's Andrew Dice Clay. OMG! He looks like he's aged 30 years and put on 50 lbs. I did not recognize him at all (obviously).

I watched the show. It was like a trainwreck. Every time I went to turn it, I just couldn't.

It wasn't very good. The show or him. Sad to say.

Draft saved Draft deleted