1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

... and you thought your life sucked.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Man gets $786,760 for testicle injury at YWCA
    AKRON, Ohio (AP) - A jury awarded $786,760 to a man who has endured years of pain since his left testicle was struck by a broken weight-machine bar at the YWCA.
    "I can barely walk, let alone run. There's a constant throbbing of pain. I mean, it's my testicle. That's a very uncomfortable spot to feel pain," said Jason Houston, 22 when the injury occurred Feb. 14, 2004.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070411/UPDATES01/70411017

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

With the 700K he'll be getting, he needs to get him a hooker.......one that won't laugh at him.

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

He's not the only one: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17964480/

Veteran has wrong testicle removed, files claim
    Doctors at Los Angeles VA Hospital mistakenly operated on healthy one

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

With 700K he should have the nut removed. Cancer took one of mine. Even with only one you can give a woman (or man, if that's your choice) half a tea bag.

5. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I figure it happened because they're probably not real used to dealing with testicles at the YWCA.

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

Half a tea bag?

Pepsi......screen.....screen.......Pepsi

7. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I was going to say, the wuss. He should be lucky he didn't have cancer to deal with.

8. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I guess this redefines the meaning of getting blue-balled.

Draft saved Draft deleted