1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

... and you thought your life sucked.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Man gets $786,760 for testicle injury at YWCA
    AKRON, Ohio (AP) - A jury awarded $786,760 to a man who has endured years of pain since his left testicle was struck by a broken weight-machine bar at the YWCA.
    "I can barely walk, let alone run. There's a constant throbbing of pain. I mean, it's my testicle. That's a very uncomfortable spot to feel pain," said Jason Houston, 22 when the injury occurred Feb. 14, 2004.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

With the 700K he'll be getting, he needs to get him a hooker.......one that won't laugh at him.
  3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

He's not the only one: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17964480/

Veteran has wrong testicle removed, files claim
    Doctors at Los Angeles VA Hospital mistakenly operated on healthy one
  4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

With 700K he should have the nut removed. Cancer took one of mine. Even with only one you can give a woman (or man, if that's your choice) half a tea bag.
  5. OTD

OTD Active Member

I figure it happened because they're probably not real used to dealing with testicles at the YWCA.
  6. Chef

Chef Active Member

Half a tea bag?

7. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I was going to say, the wuss. He should be lucky he didn't have cancer to deal with.
  8. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I guess this redefines the meaning of getting blue-balled.
Draft saved Draft deleted