1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And you thought your day was bad...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rumpleforeskin, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I'm on a message board using an anonymous name posting that I don't believe the postings of another anonymous poster on another site. FML

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Chocolate spread?

Today, my man and I were having sex on edge of bed. We were using chocolate spread and I was riding him. When we were done, he got up and I noticed a long brown line on the edge of the bed. I knelt down to smell it. It was NOT chocolate. FML

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Today, I fell over in the snow and got dirt on my new pants, there's a disease in my aquarium that's killing all my fish, I failed my accounting exam, and I found another girl's underwear under me and my boyfriends bed. I think I can safely say: FML

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Pretty much sums it up:

Today, I enjoy reading this site and reading about other peoples suffering to feel better about my own life. FML

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I haven't clicked on the link yet, but I'm giggling just reading the ones posted here. Who cares if they're real? I just love reading them, then imagining a really depressed "fuck my life" at the end.

Awesome.

6. Agreed. I won't be checking out the site at work, but when I get home ...

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Someone from SJ?

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I could see myself doing this:

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

93devil?

11. Angola!