1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And you thought your college dorm was bad?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Sep 19, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

My sophomore year was interesting: it renamed my dorm Death Row Denis (it's officially spelled with one "n," so commence with the joke-making). The kicker: one night, some drunken neanderthal got pissed off and ripped the water fountain out of the wall on the second floor, THEN smashed the pipes with a bat. The first and second floors were flooded, and the whole dorm had to be evacuated for the night b/c of clean-up. I come stumbling back from a party, three sheets to the wind, and find out I couldn't sleep in my own room. Next thing I remember, it's 6:00am and I'm sitting outside the room of one of my girl-friend's room, shirtless. I quickly proceed across the walkway between our dorms, get to my room and pass out. Nothing happened that night, but that's what she said. ;)

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Boots' co-workers who have the hots for him?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Belfry Hall?

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

But it'll cost you $30...

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I trump you all. My dorm had a homicide.

Draft saved Draft deleted