1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And we're back...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by zeke12, Aug 18, 2006.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I've already exhausted my quota of outing alerts today, but 2mcm, it would surprise me not to find out that you were actually George Carlin.

Oh, and Slappy, how's life in Alabamistan?

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

;D

Just testing to see if Webby installed a filter like that at the fallout shelter, which gave us the BYTH reference. :D

Oh ... NO OUTING! :mad: [/obvious]

3. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

What happened to COCKDIAN. He was all over the place, and then we got slammed. Now he's gone. Just a coincidence? I mean, he is gone, right? I certainly hope so. I just gave the church my 401K. I feel it's the least I can do now that God has answered my prayers.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Just ducking fucky... my last Friday night off for 10 months. Next week starts the last nine-month reign of Ayatollah Washburn as head of the AHSAA and I am counting the days until that clod retires...

5. Overrated

Overrated Guest

i write hear jerk you should no that

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

hes too good for you cuse you are nuthing to him he is charmion poster you are semgma

7. Douglas

Douglas Member

Nope, Quick Reply works the same as if you clicked on the word "REPLY" and posted that way. It's just a faster way to reply. And I take it that you're in my neck of the woods (Atlanta)?

8. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Good God that's a lot of stars. That shit's making me dizzy ...

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

You forgot the period at the end. He always let's us know he's finished with his rambling idiocy with by placing a period at the end of his eight-sentences-into-one sentence. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he's got some basic knowledge of punctuation, because the sentence could very well be a question. But he always puts a period at the end.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No outing!!!! ;)
    I know I'm gonna get nuked for this one

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Think the copy desk will mind if I sent a story in like that? It's like reading archy but the reeders will never no.

12. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Psst...Douglas...I'll trade you my Joe Morgan rookie card for one of your stars. I'd even throw in my remaining liter of Dr. Pepper. What's up with liters anyway? We buy milk in gallons and measure football fields in yards. But track and soda somehow break the mold.

Draft saved Draft deleted