1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AND WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Note: Just noticed I posted this on the wrong thread.

[​IMG]

No, the board wasn't down or anything like that. This is just my way of saying Happy Birthday to Jimmy Fallon, who turns 32 today.

Sadly, his career died shortly after the opening of Taxi just two years ago.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I must've blinked and missed it.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nothing that sad about it; surely they can find somebody else to do 17th-rate Mike Myers knockoffs (and Myers' own original schtick/persona was a takeoff of Bill Murray's SNL days, for that matter).

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I was going to say "sadly" might be the wrong term for the merciful killing of Fallon's "career."

5. XXXX

XXXX Member

BREAKING NEWS: jimmy fallon invited horatio sanz over to his house for his 32nd birthday and they proceeded to laugh at each other's jokes and flirt with each other like they were in 10th grade.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

What is this Taxi of which you speak?

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This explains the sudden flurry of hits we didn't get over at the fallout shelter today. :D

8. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I actually liked Taxi. *ducking down*

Draft saved Draft deleted