1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And the Nobel Peace prize goes to...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Vombatus, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

The Pakistani young woman who was shot in the head by the Taliban.

I heard Snowden was rumored. Ugh.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Henry Kissinger Le Duc Tho Yasser Arafat, is that the company you want to keep?

Obama had done nothing to deserve the award when he received it and has done little since to justify it. The United States voters should have received the award in 2009 for electing the first American of African descent to be President on the flimsiest resume since RFK was Attorney General.(Full disclosure, I voted for him twice and of all the republicans who are generally considered to be running in 2016, I'd vote for Obama against any of them. I'd vote for him again over HRC)

Congratulations to Malala Yousafzai, a young women of courage who has gone through hardship emblematic of millions of women trapped in Muslim bondage. But the Nobel Peace Prize has become a PSA for causes rather than a recognition of actual achievement of Peace

Draft saved Draft deleted