1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And so it begins...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Armchair_QB, Feb 15, 2007.

1. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

That means he'd probably still injured himself at the Old Country Buffet, spraining something while using the tongs

2. Moondoggy

Moondoggy Member

Welcome to Wrigley, Lou Piniella :)

3. Fuck you all. Especially Henry Motherfucking Rowengartner and Chet Burn in Hell Steadman!

4. You know what, Cubs bashers? God has done a mighty fine job making fun of the Cubs for the last 99 years. They don't need you assclowns piling on.

I say again:

FUCK YOU ALL!

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Rod Beck said it couldn't happen.

But before the year is out Wood or Prior might go on the DL with pulled fat. They've suffered about every other injury known to pitchers.

6. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

That's my next injury excuse.

"Sorry honey, I can't work in the yard today...I pulled my fat."

7. sports scrub

sports scrub Member

I don't want to hear it man, I'm a Pirates fan and I've been dealing with a losing team since Barry Bonds' candy-armed throw to the plate against Atlanta!

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I just pictured a "Everybody Loves Raymond" or "King of Queens" moment where the respective wife grabs a chunk of belly flab, and while twisting it painfully, says "you mean like this?"

9. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I saw this on a scroll last night and giggled. As part of his next contract, the Cubs should require a bubble clause, meaning that he has to live in a bubble. A soft, padded bubble.

On a serious note, my mom fell out of the tub last year and cracked some ribs. It could have been much worse.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I hate this fucking team.

11. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

What a surprise: Kerry Wood will start the season on the disabled list after a setback Sunday.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Is this live or a "best of" thread?

Draft saved Draft deleted