1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And in other news, Boots is on the no-fly list

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 15, 2006.

1. http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/14/061114235323.5hvb8xln.html

We are serious about terrorism. Honest, we are.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Cuddling isn't patriotic?

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Apparently they weren't getting it on... the guy was lying down with his head in her lap because he was sick (or at least that's what the guy's lawyer wants you to believe)...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/20061115/ap_tr_ge/travel_brief_plane_sexual_activity_1

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Not to interrupt the fun, but I think he ran afoul when threatened the flight attendant, not muzzling his partner's vaginal area.

When asked again, according to Sutton's affidavit, Persing told the flight attendant: "I'm going to give you one warning to get out of my face."

Things deteriorated from there, according to Sutton's affidavit: The flight attendant refused to serve them alcohol. Persing called the flight attendant "a punk." Persing kept asking for alcohol. Sewell told the flight attendants that she worked for a lawyer and it was illegal not to serve alcohol to them. The flight attendant told them to stop asking for alcohol. Persing said, "You and I are gonna have some serious confrontation when we get off this plane."

When the couple got off the plane, law enforcement officials were waiting.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So if the flight attendant were a waiter, he'd have to just take shit from the guy.

But since he is a flight attendant, he can have the louses tossed in the brig for 20 years.

On the bad side, tips aren't as good.

6. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I wish the drunk in the restaurant would have to serve 20 years, to be honest.

Draft saved Draft deleted