1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

... And Baby Makes 19!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

What a whore.

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I admitt it. I've watched every single one of these psychopath specials and I'm hooked.

We have a thread on them from time to time, and someone always wonders what will happen when one of these kids comes out.

It's so creepy to watch the family in their matching clothing.

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Now there is a loose pussy. Hot dog going down a hallway.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

"So is there any tread on the tires? Or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?"

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

"It's been a faith walk," he said, "but it's been amazing to see how God works."

Easy to say when you're not the one squeezing out 16 babies.

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I agree. The devoutly religious who keep having children always say that "God will provide" for them.

I'd like to ask, say, children 4-5-6 if they feel God has provided for them. They're not the oldest, so they don't get that claim to fame. But they're old enough to change diapers and babysit for the younger ones. They're far enough down in the pack that they've likely never owned a new piece of clothing or pair of shoes. I'm sure by kid number 7 or 8 they have to get new items because the hand-me-downs are so worn through. I would guess they suffer from an extreme sense of the "middle child complex". Hell, I'd be surprised if their father can remember their names.

God does provide. He provided science with a way to create birth control so people could only have those children they could financially provide for.

7. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Great points Cadet.

I wonder about this mother when the babymaking equipment shuts down for good. Anyone who is pregnant 17 times has to enjoy the heck out of it on an emotional level. Will her sense of self-worth disappear when she can't make babies? When that last baby hits age 2-3 or so and there's no more cooing darlings in the house, will she be able to handle it?

Aw heck, maybe this is the Honda Civic of reproductive systems and she'll just go on conceiving into her 60s. More chat fodder for us.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

When I was growing up, one of my friends was the oldest of (eventually) 12 children.

I remember, one day, when we were about 12 or so, when he simply observed: "You know, my mom and dad must like to fuck a lot."

"Yeah, I guess so," was my answer. What else is there to say??

9. But, pretty plainly, this family has the wherewithal to live pretty well. I, too, would like to know how much real estate Jim Bob Sperminator has to sell to keep up.
    This is flat strange.
    I do predict Jigger will grow up to be the saxophonist living with the junkie girlfriend in SoHo.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

"You think she's any good?"

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Dan Calandrillo, who played for Seton Hall, had a large family. I remember reading when he was in college, he had a 73-year old brother.

12. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Yes, my favorite of them being Crystal Meth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.