1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

... And Baby Makes 19!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Baby number 17 on the way for our favorite creepy cult family, the Duggars.

http://www.news-journal.com/news/content/news/stories/05032007_duggar_family.html

2. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

My God, it's like Cletus the Slack Jawed-Yokel walks among us.
    My favorite name, by the way, is "Jinger."
    All the names sound normal - except "Jinger."

3. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I did some Google research, and they've got nine to go to catch up with Cletus and Brandine:
    Their kids: Tiffany, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermott, Jordan, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendal, Katlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kira, Ian, Lauren, Q-bert, and Phil.
    Sperm away, Duggars!

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Q-bert?

@&$%!!! ;)

Good God, that lady's uterus must be made of cast iron.

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

That covers almost every trendy name of the last decade or so...um yeah except Q-bert. That's hideous.

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

That and the Grand Canyon.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

Hot dog

Hallway

nuff said

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Didn't Cletus and Brandine give their kids another set of names recently? I swear I remember "Lindsay" and "Dubya" in the episode where Lisa volunteers to tutor them.

9. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I think you might be right... and there were a lot less of them in that episode.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Squirting out kids like a Pez dispenser...

11. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Don't ask why, but my wife and I have watched a couple of the TV shows on these folks and I'm at a loss to figure out why in this day and age, you need 17 kids. Sorry if this offends, but this isn't the 1820s, when you need to pop out kids so a few could live to adulthood.

I'm also at a loss as to what Jim Bob Duggar does for a living. I know he used to be an Arkansas state rep, but you oughta see this house they built. Incredible -- and that family (with a little help) built it themselves.

I know it's Snakes Navel, Arkansas, but how do you support 17 kids without a trust fund? Those shows never seem to point that out.

12. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

You know it's a wonder they can even have sex with so many kids around. I thought childbirth killed most sex in marriages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.