1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And another joyous title game comes to an end

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Yep, putting a football [sport] thread on the anything goes board. Isn't that known as burying the lead? Or at least a politician releasing the story at 4 p.m. on a Friday?

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Ask the moderator to move it if you don't like it. Or fuck off and die. I'd prefer the second choice.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Wow, someone's touchy at getting called out all of a sudden. What happened to the random sentence or advice to go watch soccer?

Oh, right, I have a point.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

It doesn't matter if you have a point, ftard. Someone else would have to move the thread.

Alas, this is where it belongs. Sorry to disappoint you that you actually don't have a point, just as you haven't as you've displayed your ignorance.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I'm missing how a thread about football, a sport, belongs on the anything goes board instead of the SPORTS and news board.

And whether I have a point or not apparently doesn't matter to you. But I knew that already.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Because (and hold on to your hat) it's only tangentially related to sports and news.

Even if you were 100% right, which you're not -- it wouldn't matter because someone else has to move it.

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

So your begrudging admission that Florida deserved to be in the game, or your end of season analysis of USC and Arkansas+Tennessee, or the hope the NCAA fixes the system soon, all have nothing to do with football.

This was a disingenuous attempt to hide your admission, and you got caught while continuing to rail that Florida shouldn't have been in the title game and that all people that thought they should be were nothing more than SEC fanboys on the sports board threads

8. Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide Member

I find it highly amusing that grown ups obsessed with bitching each other out on a message board (and not much else) have now resorted to fighting over where the damn thread goes.

Brilliant.

9. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

LSU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.