1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Analysis: The "Hating Game" with Barry Bonds

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by creamora, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creamora

creamora Member

Sportschick,

I couldn't agree more that Alex Rodriguez is likely to break the home run record and possibly in less than 10 years. Rodriguez is a great player and I respect his talent very much.

2. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Creamora,

I do not run this board. I do not even help moderate. But can I suggest we move on from this particular issue? We know how you feel. You know how we feel. Most of us think you're wrong, but that doesn't mean you're wrong.

We get it. Really. It's hard to post on just one topic and have your opinion respected. Trust me. I post hateful rants on the Cubs every day that get passed over like they weren't there.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Every year or so, we try to write a collective novel here...we never finish, but it's great while it lasts. The last attempts was about steroids in baseball....

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/733638/

4. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

Barry grew up with baseballs in his crib. There is a REASON Barry distrust "certain" people and the media, he watched what they did to his father and "endured" the nasty over-scrutiny of it on his life. Some folks think you should forgive and forget and get kicked again - yet Barry NEVER forgets and rarely forgives.

BARRY IS DA MAN!

"THEY" hate him because he don't need them and "THEY" know it. To him they are a piece of shit. Thus they smear his name yet he's unbothered by it all.

Now he's going to Break Aarons Record and push it out of reach from A-Rod then retire and OVER CHARGE for speaking engagement.

GO BARRY!

5. creamora

creamora Member

Got it boss. Didn't realize I was forcing people to pay such close attention to my every post. Is there a rule mandating a diversity of subject matter here?

6. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Not when this one is an ever-fruitful source of unconscious humor. "Analysis." Chortle.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

cream, you know that CoffeeMate is full of chemicals, right?

Oh wait.

Is this where your freakish super powers come from?

8. creamora

creamora Member

Freakish super powers? Now that is deep and very thought provoking.
    Wow.

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

It was a compliment, you goof. I'm actually in the process of making you a lycra unitard and cape that has a big "C" on the front.

10. creamora

creamora Member

Ragu,

I was simply rattling your cage. Now your claiming that telling me I have freakish super powers was a compliment? Hmmm. I must be missing something here. Maybe I need some PED's to get back to normal.

11. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

The only thing you're forcing is your ignorant opinions on the board, but the good news is you're really good at it.

And no, no rules. Just making sure you know that being such an annoying one-trick pony means that even most of those who agree with you (and there aren't many) won't defend you.

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.