1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anaheim Angels question

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Beef03, Oct 17, 2006.

1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Angels up 2 games to 0 over the Brewers. They're finally going to make the World Series.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Speaking of brews...I'm so glad Arte's meeting with Hamilton turned out so well that the Halos have set up an AA meeting in the clubhouse each day at noon. I bet Josh really responds positively now.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Josh has an accountability partner - that's exactly what he needs to keep his nose clean. Trout, Hamilton and Pujols - now that's a middle-of-order lineup!

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

As an Angels fan, as I celebrate the new year at the turn of the century, I am really concerned about the GM for the A's, Billy Beane. He's got some newfangled ideas that are going to rock the sport of baseball.

The rest of the AL West will be battling for second place for decades, with all the strategies Beane is coming up with. Make room for multiple additional World Series trophies in Oakland!

5. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

I really like this Chad Curtis kid; seems like the type who'll make a great coach after his playing days.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Trout's hitting .220 after his first month in the majors. Another Angels bust ...

Huggy and TigerVols like this.
  7. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Peter Bourjos is a better prospect anyway

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The Police Squad should do a fine job checking the stadium for weapons and protecting The Queen when she comes for a visit.

9. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I'm not much of a baseball guy, but I'm going to hear Enrico Pallazo sing the anthem.

BDC99 likes this.
  10. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Jim Abbott deserves a hand.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The Mariners are just playing out the string until they move from that shitty dome.

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

WINS ARE OVERRATED

Oh my! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted