1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An Opportunity

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YankeeFan, Dec 3, 2010.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Same here. We actually had this conversation at work today and my friends thought I was crazy (well, they always think I'm crazy).

I like chai though.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

This is an interesting offer. If I were younger it would be something I might take a stab at. Especially if I got a chance to get in a little extortion! :)

3. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

I'm in.

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Darn. We lived in an extremely hard water area and my wife complained constantly about it being bad for her hair. So we just moved 1000 miles to ... another extremely hard water area.

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Keep us updated on how it's going.

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Maybe he can start a blog.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Espressoyourself.blogspot.com.

8. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

According to the post, hard water is good because you can make more money with water filter sales and repairs.

9. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

YF, I think this is very cool of you to do and I believe your offer is sincere.

As someone who is in middle management I wish I had learned a trade when I was younger so I could be my own boss one day, would probably go back and do something like HVAC.

I hope someone takes you up on your offer and is able to make a go of it.

10. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

POO I will if I proceed down this road. I'm always looking for new opportunities. At least thiss doesn't involve Nigeria.

11. Turtle Wexler

Turtle Wexler Member

Then why are you here?

Tell her to look into a chlorine filtering showerhead. A bit pricey, and you have to change the filters regularly, but worth it.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Really? This is where you want to steer the conversation?

I've been here 5 years. I've earned my stripes. Go read through the fucking archives if you want more information.

Draft saved Draft deleted