1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An ice cream rant (or: Turns out they're ALL Baskin-Robins of fail)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, Jun 2, 2007.

1. KG

KG Active Member

Normally I'm happy with a good vanilla bean, sometimes chocolate (depending on the place), but if I'm really going to give in to a good ice cream crave I go to Bruster's. It's very much a kiddie flavor, but I love the Cotton Candy Explosion. ;D It happens to have my famed Pop Rocks in it. Like I said, kiddie, but I love it.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I had a hot fudge sundae from BR's the other day. It was good. It hit the spot. It did the job. It was also overpriced. Today, it was straight up alcohol and half priced pizza. And life is just swell, when I can type.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Ice milk ... it'll surprise ya!

4. KG

KG Active Member

That's what we usually had when I was growing up. My mom hardley ever got "regular" ice cream. I hardley ever see it anywhere.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

There's a very good reason for that ... ice milk is God awful.

6. KG

KG Active Member

I don't remember it being bad...lol I also used to drink skim milk.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Skim milk sucks. It's water milk. Signed, the guy who drinks 2 gallons of 1% every week by himself.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

I love skim milk, and I'll drink five gallons a week if I have it around the house.

9. KG

KG Active Member

Right now I can't sleep and have to get up in a little over four hours so I just love this Bud Light. Just thinking of drinking that much milk has be bouncing off the walls.

Draft saved Draft deleted