1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An ice cream rant (or: Turns out they're ALL Baskin-Robins of fail)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, Jun 2, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Oh, that was exactly the point.

The lifeless singing of overprivileged suburban Brittneigh's and Chase's makes me want to end my own life.

I knew the girl would have the same reaction, which is what made it so money.

It's like ripping ass when you're... Never mind.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

"fail-laced" should be in the sj stylebook.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

So do it to it!

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Speaking of ice cream, I'm pissed as HELL that Blue Bunny stopped making Chocolate Seduction.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

There's a local ice cream shop I just discovered where the owner makes amazing ice cream himself. He has a flavor called Chocolate Overload that blows away Cold Stone's Chocolate Devotion.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Last place I lived was THE fucking place for icecream. He had beer flavored ice cream, ice cream with bacon in it, bbq sauce flavored ice cream.

Last time I went to Baskin Robbins they didn't have any chocoblasts anymore. As in they took them off their menu, the one ice cream beverage that I harbor an addiction for and would sip on every day if I didn't have the willpower. So I had an overpriced milk shake instead that gave me a stomach ache for the night.

7. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Baskin Robbins lost me when they discontinued licorice.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

FH, those first three sound utterly disgusting.

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I miss the chocolate shakes the Bruster's made in my last stop.

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Well I tried the last two, and they for the most part were. Especially the bbq sauce flavored ice cream. That was an atrocity. The guy had all sorts of crazy different flavors he tried for fun.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

I could eat ice cream and bacon at the same sitting (and I'd actually really like to now that I think of it), but not together.

12. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I once had vanilla ice cream with hot sauce in it and it was surprisingly good.

Draft saved Draft deleted