1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amy Crack-house (I'd still hit it, though)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I love puppies!, Jan 22, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

And yet a naked pile of bones like Winehouse probably wouldn't do the trick. Not that she's aspiring for a crack at me, but that's a big sign that you've gone a little too far.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

A scenarios, here.

A.) ----If mikey gets drunk, stoned, desparate enough to dig through her fly-infested bush to get to her tattooed, ear-ring pierced, matted-down sweaty mess of a honey hole, and can still maintain at least some sort of wood......well, then........BRAVO, SIR..........BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOO

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Trust me, my friend, if that does happen, I'll be posting it here. But not as an erotic tale of slump-busting proportions. It'll be an inspirational story of survival.

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

Next, on the Lifetime Movie Network.......the Premiere of "Silent Member; The true story of a man living with every known STD."

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

If Miss Winehouse had a buzzcut she'd probably weigh 50 pounds.

6. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

(singing)
    "No graduation day for you..."

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I will admit I have never heard of this person except on SportsJournalists.com and I would definitely not hit it, at least in its present form. Now, that picture from 2004 was pretty damn nice.

8. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

I'm pretty sure this guy wouldn't even hit it at this point. What's his name, Blake Fielder?
    http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/winehouseandfieldercivil.jpg

9. ick.

I mean, really .... ick.

She is gross.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

From one disgusting image to another (and some fun with the quote function).

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I'm sure you might be able to locate a popcicle stick and some rubber bands should the opportunity arise.

Draft saved Draft deleted