1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

America's Safest Cities

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Boston has always had many accidents and very, very low fatality rates. It's hard to build up a lot of speed in gridlock.

2. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Not to mention you can walk outside all year round, as opposed to Boston, where outdoor pedestrianism will lead to a hypothermic death rather than an automotive one five months out of the year.

3. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Hmm, I went from living in the #4 safest city to #15.

And Plan Zero [Plano, TX] will be pissed that Arlington was listed as the third city in the D/FW metromess instead of them.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

They use the same grouping for unemployment numbers. Livonia is the biggest city they could find? Warren is huge, but Livonia seems like a misfit. Maybe the biggest city on the west side though.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Cause you're a benign people.. little cheese, a little beer and you want to go to sleep.

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I don't know how that translates to death...but you're damn right I like beer and sleep.

Draft saved Draft deleted