1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Music Awards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bagelchick, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Not exactly what I meant, but pretty funny nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I hope Lambert at least put some baby powder down there so the dude didn't have to snork a crotch-full of stank.

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

I don't give two shits about Lambert kissing or getting blowjobs. As Sonner stated it was a "look at me" performance and had nothing to do with his music.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Oh the irony that it was California which ABC protected from teh gay:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34109255/ns/entertainment-access_hollywood/?GT1=43001

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

This. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Oh no, two men kissing! How awful!

Adam Lambert's performance was nothing short of atrocious, but that's still a pathetic statement.

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

Devil's advocate here - he didn't say two men shouldn't be allowed to kiss, he said he didn't want to see it. Personal preference. What's pathetic about that?

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, unless he was joking, he said that two men kissing is disgusting. I understand the feeling. I felt the same way in third grade myself.

So the blanket kneejerk to two men kissing is an entirely different issue from Lambert's over-the-top performance and its appropriateness.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I think Chinese food is disgusting. I also think onions are disgusting, as well as the smell of coconut. I'm not advocating they be outlawed, but I choose not to be around them. Nothing different than mustangj's statement.

I'm not defending his view, but he can be disgusted by whatever he wants to be disgusted by.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Someone who finds Chinese food, onions and coconut smell disgusting is seriously flawed and incapable of making a rational defense of Mustang's clearly closeted conflicting emotions.

12. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Onions are disgusting.

Also, I wouldn't had said anything had mustang said he'd "rather not see two men kissing." His use of "fucking disgusting" was what bothered me.

Draft saved Draft deleted