1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Lied older or lied younger? This could keep IJAG out of jail.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Loved seeing my favorite, "David Hasselhoff," advance this week. Also liked seeing the two backup singers -- the shy 27-year-old woman and the young guy who backed up Christina Aguilera -- make the cut. I'm rooting for those three.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

A jail term might be worth it either way.

But if he's really 14 and looks that way, someone needs to test him for HGH.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think any lie on the application is case for dismissal. Anyone who didn't disclose a previous criminal background has been let go recently. Those who do disclose it, get to stay. :D

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yummy Jenry. It just means all the starfuckers will leave him alone, and he will be pristine and pure for me. :)

6. Lugnuts

BREAKING NEWS, EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Lugs is stuck in an airport, and Kevin Covais just passed through his gate. He sent me this cellphone capture:

[​IMG]

;D ;D ;D

Signed,
    Idol fangirl looser

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oh, how I despised Kevin Covais.

[​IMG]

8. Lugnuts

I know. Because of him, a really good singer didn't get into the Top 12. Gideon.

I read Covais is doing Broadway now....

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Oh god, Gideon freaked me out. His mouth was MASSIVE! And he just looked like a cartoon.

10. Lugnuts

IJAG, you've got to get up to speed on this season's Idol so we can discuss.

Me, too. I'm off to watch last night's episode....

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Luggie, I will watch it Monday or Tuesday when I get back to town. I promise. And I'll have to keep notes, because I won't remember anything.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You know... how many times are we going to have to keep her butt out of jail... this, Brook... I know friends are supposed to do a lot for each other, but geez...

Draft saved Draft deleted