1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol -- Birmingham

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 30, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She wins... and the ass through the jeans works for me...

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Haven't even seen this episode, but I'll guarantee someone from this episode makes the finals. Bham outvotes everyone...there's been someone from there in like 3 of the 5 finals. Maybe 4.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

She was rejected because she's Amish...and she wears long hair. Amish don't go far in the Hollywood culture...unless they want to make a movie of an Amish guy killing kids in a church. Now that, Hollywood would go for. They might even make them out to be Baptists in the true story.

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Oh my bad smartass. Hollywood is quite fond of conservative religious groups and people.

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Oh! I get it. You're doing a Stephen Colbert imitation with your posts. Very funny.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Let's see, didn't Mandisa get ripped by Simon after her religious song last year? Gays bitched about it, and just like that, Mandisa was gone from the show by "votes" that have been questioned repeatedly by viewers.

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Mandisa's votes weren't under fire, Yawn. Chris Daughtry's votes were at the very end of the season.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Not if you read the AmericanIdol.com threads. It came one week after that song that she did what some thought was her best vocal, but she was knocked out. Judging from the rage on that board, there was a problem with it.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Just for any who want an update:

Yawn is now claiming a vast gay conspiracy to oust a contestant on a karaoke show because she was Christian.

Carry on.

11. You know how I know Yawn's gay? He reads the message board at AmericanIdol.com

EDIT: Just wanted to make sure Yawn didn't delete his homoerotic post.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Point, Redding.

Game, set, match: Redding.

Drive home safely, folks.

Draft saved Draft deleted