1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol -- Birmingham

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 30, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I have done everything from cry during this episode to laugh harder than I have laughed in awhile.

I've also cringed some and almost thrown up. This is a fantastic episode of auditions.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Dude just said he wanted to make the Hoff cry.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

That's when I laughed harder than I had in awhile.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

They're just making fun of this nice girl.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Wait, you almost CRIED at an audition?

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

She is very sweet. She was also humble during her rejection. The people who annoy me are the one's who keep trying to convince them that they're actually good. It won't work. If anything, it makes the judges hate them more.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh, I'm sure you haven't seen the post where I admitted to crying while watching Deal or No Deal when they bring a family member out or show video of an armed forces family member.

I cried last year with Kelly Pickler because of her story. I cried with the really southern girl tonight because of her backstory.

8. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

It will be interesting to see what happens with the baby-voiced girl

9. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

That 6-foot-hair on the mother and daughter was just awful. AWFUL.
    And Randy complimented them on it, which means they'll keep it for the rest of their lives. Yuck.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'm really confused if that was her natural voice or just what she did to stand out. Usually the singing voice picks up SOME qualities of the natural talking voice. For her, it was completely different.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Jamie Lynn = token white trash contestant.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh come on. She was sweet. Her jeans did scream white trash though. I understand a few holes in a pair of jeans is "in style" but the one under the ass should not exist.

Draft saved Draft deleted