1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol 4/24

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Apr 24, 2007.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I just watched the whole show tonight. The not voting someone off doesn't really bother me. The Jordin thing, while a little mean, didn't seem like such a big deal, given that they've been toying with contestants' emotions since the day the first show aired.

The one thought I can't get out of my head after watching that Kelly Clarkson performance: Son of a bitch, who knew Valerie Bertinelli could sing like that?

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Good comparison, now that you mention it.

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Clarkson was on the show?

4. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

For a while it looked like Snoop didn't even know he was on the stage. He was just dancing around Mark Madsen-like about 10 feet behind him.

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Here's where it's going in the US: http://www.cpefund.org/beneficiaries/usa.php

Also: For this year's "Idol Gives Back" event the money raised will be divided equally between the U.S. and Africa to help children and young people in extreme poverty.

Draft saved Draft deleted