1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol 4/24

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Apparently, tonight's show was pre-taped and this post contains major spoilers (I haven't read it): http://blogs.nbcuni.com/AHBlog/2007/04/spoiler_inside_the_idol_taping.php

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Great stuff... I'm glad that thanks to Tivo I'll be able to watch the whole thing in 35 minutes...

3. ifilus

ifilus Active Member

Guess that blogger's not a Jerry Lewis fan.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I get the sense from watching the last few weeks and based on that write-up that Simon is beginning to realize that he'll never be able to market Melinda the way he could Jordin or maybe Blake...

Either that or Fox told them to start making it seem like someone other than Melinda could actually win...

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

JORDIN RULES!!! ;D ;D ;D

6. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Jordin is pulling away slowly but surely .. that was another great performance ... Damn, that girl is good!

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

That is my alltime favorite song....and that girl just made me cry. Hot dress, great pipes....they need to give Melinda a deal just because, and let Jordin win this thing.

8. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

I also loved Jordin's dress, but I didn't dig the performance. And I am Team Jordin all the way. I thought she wavered in a few parts. The end was really good though.

I feel like they want LaKisha gone ... I thought she was good tonight, very pretty song. I'm voting for her tonight. Chris Richardson hopefully will go.

9. Oz

Oz Active Member

Jordin's not pulling away from anyone, not with Melinda in the competition. Best part about Melinda in the past two weeks, she's done recent songs and knocked them out.

And I agree, it definitely seems like the judges have had enough of LaKisha. No other reason for them ripping her to shreds.

If not LaKisha, maybe Blake goes this week.

10. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I think Jordin is pulling away from the pack. She's the best talent I've seen on that show.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I am just now watching and not that impressed with Chris' performance. The end was painful for my ears.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

It is beyond me how anyone could listen to the performances by Melinda and Jordin and think that Jordin's was better. Melinda's performance was the best of the year. Jordin is great, she isn't phony and she has established herself as a finalist, but she's a full step beneath Melinda.

Draft saved Draft deleted