1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

american idol -- 3/20 -- possible spoilers??

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Mar 20, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yeah, but there are enough hot chicks now to divide that vote. I'm guessing Jordin takes some.

By last year, Kat skated through because there werent' any hot chicks left. Right now? Too many people for that. But only one looked cheap, so that's where she's in trouble.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

DAMMIT! I haven't cried over Jon Knight not loving me in at least 2 17 years!

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

i'm new to this "ai" crap. i'll grant you that jordin will cost haley votes. i heart jordin. damn, i'm in heart with a 17-year-old. :eek:

5. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

You're in heart with a 17-year-old daughter of a former NFL player. Good luck with that.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

i know the player. we've always been cool. 8)

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Soooo, he'll smile when he kicks your ass....

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

hey, i'm not hooking up with her. geez.... :eek:

9. Deskhack

Deskhack Member

I was just impressed that the Meat Loaf/Jack Osborne looking guy got in a shout out to Vote For The Worst during his debriefing. I'm sure the producers loved that...

10. markvid

markvid Guest

Sanjaya not in bottom 3...this show has lost all credibility.

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Well, a disastrous decision coming up.....

12. estreetfan75

estreetfan75 Member

Is anybody really surprised that Snajajajajajaj isn't in the bottom 3? I'm not anymore. Every week he survives, I lose a little respect for the show.

Randy and Paula did the cop-out thing last night -- they know they've being blasted for putting the kid in the top 12 so they tried to pump him up a little bit even though he sucks like all get out.

The bottom two ...

Chris
    Stephanie.

Draft saved Draft deleted