1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

american idol -- 3/20 -- possible spoilers??

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Mar 20, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

so she WAS a plant. the producers put her there after she did the crying thing as a member of the rehearsal audience. the "ai" producers are royal scumbbags of the first order. :mad: :mad: :mad:

but also marketing geniuses. :eek: 8) :eek:

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hey, when I was 12, I might have cried over NKOTB. But not over Sanjaya.

that poor girl. Her family will save the Tivo of the show, and she'll be haunted by it. She'll be 15, her first boyfriend comes over, and over salad, her mom will say "Oh, honey, why don't we show little Johnny the time you were on American Idol?" Poor girl will be embarassed, but mom and dad will coo over her. Meanwhile, Johnny is inching further away, never to call again.

Poor girl.

3. Exactly. The gay guys got their lift when Blake said "Who's your daddy" and put an arm around Seacrest, who said something about spit.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She wasn't crying because she loved Sanjaya. She was crying because her parents are going to beat her when she gets home...

5. Mizzougrad96

I will say this... The girl crying yesterday still isn't as pathetic as David Hasselhoff crying during Taylor Hicks during last year's finale...

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

at the time, didn't "ai" watchers call david hasselhoff a 13-year-old girl?

7. Mizzougrad96

I think we just called him a pussy... :)

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

oh. that works, too. ;D 8) ;D

9. Editude

Editude Active Member

Haley and Gina are the bottom two on dialidol. I thought Stephanie was off the mark last night.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

no way haley gets the boot after that outfit she wore last night.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Girls vote a lot, shockey. Never underestimate female jealousy/skankometers.

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

point taken, ijag. but the jealousy factor didn't do in last year's good-looking chick, did it? maybe you shouldn't underestimate drooling teenaged and college-aged males. :eek: 8) ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted