1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol 2009

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oz, Jan 13, 2009.

1. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

He went to Omaha, not Oklahoma City.

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Damnit...you're right...he was living in Tulsa.

Here's the vid:

3. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Didn't really get into the show until last season when I lived with two girls who absolutely lived for the show. Not so much for the auditions, but I'll likely watch when they get to the Hollywood portion.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Lisa, you need to hang out here more, or else we'll be full of fail regarding TV knowledge.

5. Editude

Editude Active Member

Mrs. Editude is quite fired up. She went to most of the tapings last season, but a pesky full-time job is in the way this time around.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Muahahaha ... I'm in real time this season, bitches.

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

wonder how many "pros" will make it into top 12 this year.

8. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I wonder who this year's "David Archuleta" will be. I could not stand how everytime he got onto the stage last year, all the girls couldn't seem to shut up about him or how they wanted to have his babies, etc.

9. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Seriously? There are people here who don't enjoy the auditions? That's the best part to me. Nothing's better than watching the suffering of talentless hacks who think they're God's gift to the recording industry. :D Although I have read that there won't be as many negative reviews shown this season. I always start losing interest after the auditions are over, though I did make it to the end last year.

10. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

was a fan of him at first, especially after the "imagine" performance but his personality and "golly, am i really good?" took their toll as the season went on.

SPOILER ALERT

i hear jason castro's little brother is on the show this year and makes it to hollywood but doesn't make the top 12.

11. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I can't believe I've been sucked into this.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

If you have testicles and watch 'American Idol,' please turn in your man card.
    And your testicles.

Draft saved Draft deleted