1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Horror Story - Anybody watching?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Suicide Squeezer, Nov 3, 2011.

1. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

You guys should get together and join the group "I don't like having my house broken into by Taco at 4 a.m.".

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Could be worse. You could be woken up by Korean Dick Vitale.

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Or have Rafi join your Golden Gate.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

"I'm day drunk. Get ready to see my dick!"

5. Bubbler

Since they introduced the Black Dahlia (and a papal end-of-the-world theory for good measure) into the mess (but entertaining girl-on-girl good kind of a mess) that is American Horror Story last night, here's some ghosts that may or may not appear in the Murder House, given their let's thrown everything including the kitchen sink in ethos ...

[​IMG]

The Bell Witch, probably America's most famous and freaky real-life haunting
    Probability (1 to 10): 10 (creepy as hell)

[​IMG]

The Flying Dutchman ghost ship
    Probability (1 to 10): 10 (Because Dylan McDermott likes boats and ho's)

[​IMG]

The Shining Twins
    Probability (1 to 10): 10 (duh)

[​IMG]

The Less Famous Ghost Dude In Bear Costume Giving Another Ghost A Blow Job From The Shining
    Probability (1 to 10): 30 (Oral sex = basic cable ratings gold! Gay oral ghost sex? Through the charts!)

[​IMG]

Patrick Swayze from Ghost
    Probability (1 to 10): 0 (But only because he's dead. If he were alive, it would be a 10, and even though he's dead, you know they've thought about a way around it.)

[​IMG]

Slimer Ghost From Ghostbusters
    Probability (1 to 10): 1 (C'mon man. Don't go too far with this. I mean, its Ghostbusters, right? We're trying to do a serious show about horror here)

[​IMG]

Sumerian Goddess From Ghostbusters
    Probability (1 to 10): 10 (Whoa, check that, she's hot! Girl-on-girl with the red-headed maid in the script, stat!)

[​IMG]

Random Ghost From Scooby-Doo
    Probability (1 to 10): 6 (Let's spitball this. It's possible he was a WWII ship captain who stole Japanese gold from a captured freighter and bought the Murder House with the profits. But his sin was punished when a formerly interred Japanese-American, who went mad during his WWII interment, but managed to get a job at Murder House as the ship captain's houseboy, killed him because he loathed his racism/secretly wants him sexually, which is why he cajoled him to put on the old diving suit as a fetish thing before he killed him, the captain thinking his houseboy was going to bring him prostitute trim. Now both are damned to the Murder House. Guest starring Anthony Michael Hall and Gedde Watanbe to bring a little 80s nostalgia into it. Brilliant!)

[​IMG]

Charlie Brown In A Ghost Costume
    Probability (1 to 10): 10 (He's famous, he's in. He definitely has a thing for the red-headed maid)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I've actually enjoyed the last two episodes more as they've kind of explored the ghosts more. Why they're there, what they want, what their plans are. Better than just having them pop up randomly.

7. Bubbler

It is getting slightly better and lucid, but it cracks me up how many freaking ghosts are in that house and how many more they keep throwing at the wall to see if they stick. There are fewer occupants in the Vegas Bellagio.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Hahahahaha. And the mistress just keeps killing people to add more!

9. Bubbler

Doesn't matter. I'm not watching anymore since the hot red-headed maid revealed her true self to Dylan McDermott, which I would guess, means less-to-zero screen time for the red-headed maid in future episodes. I call bullshit.

I hope they do the dude in bear costume from The Shining, if only as a joke. That would rock hardz.

10. Suicide Squeezer

Suicide Squeezer Active Member

Another mess of an episode this week. I don't even know why I'm still watching this show. Should've just stuck with Christmas Vacation for the millionth time.

11. Mr. Sluggo

Mr. Sluggo Active Member

Me & the wife like the show & watch it together every week. It's the only only one we do this with. We like soaps.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Bubbler,

Mad props to you for the ghost list.

[/bell witch aficionado...haunted me as a kid]

Draft saved Draft deleted