1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Chopper -- Season six running thread (OCC on the splits)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by StaggerLee, May 1, 2009.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

You should just walk away.

2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i'm sure junior and his lawyer were glad to read this part since senior has said occ is worth nothing during his legal fight with junior.

3. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I'd like to see OCC shuttered and Rick wind up over at PJD

4. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Or, even better, Paul Jr. buys the building out of foreclosure.

5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Haven't seen the show religiously this year, but I did catch the back-to-back episodes Monday night.

Two observations of mine: That Lee guy sure seems to be trying hard to ingratiate himself into Senior's circle, like he's trying to be the son Senior no longer seems to have. And, I don't know whether it was one of the eps or a promo for a future one, but they had a scene there where Senior was spouting off a laundry list of complaints about Junior, and Rick was just standing there silently and constantly nodding, mainly body language for "I'll let you spout off, but you're not going to goad me into taking sides on this."

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I was flipping channels and saw Lee in the office with Paul Sr. Lee seemed to be asking for help, and Senior was telling him he had to fix his fence and bring him breakfast.

7. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

My wife has actually talked about doing that. We got suckered into a bad deal (stupid newlywed mistake) and the neighborhood around us, which was promised to be this nice subdivision, has turned to shit. But we're stuck with it, for now.

As for Lee and Senior, yep, Lee came asking for advice (guess he's starting a business) and Senior put him to work at his farm. Of course, they spent most of that time dogging on Junior.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I was really wondering about that. I only watched a minute or two of the exchange, but it seemed like the guy just wanted to ask Senior some questions get a little advice.
    And the prick make's him fix a fence and fetch breakfast?

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

The more money you owe, the more leverage you have because the bank doesn't want to lose.

10. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Watching tonight's show. Let's see, you've got a business owner steeped in money and personal property but putting employees out of work who make less than your annual dinner bill. There is something about that which is all too familiar..... mmmmmmm.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Did he lay them off a couple at a time and tell the rest they had to work harder and smarter?

12. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

It's only a matter of time before they start giving the bikes away and then wonder why no one is buying them anymore.

Draft saved Draft deleted