1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Nov 1, 2010.

1. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I didn't like the unfaithful wife, either. And I had the same question about the lack of food and water during his coma. I wonder whether the graphic novel puts a timeline on the deal. My guess is that we'll get a little more info via flashbacks about how things played out.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Wonder if the affair has been going on for longer than we're led to believe?

3. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I thought the Zombies this week were a lot more mobile than they were last week.

In fact, when the guys were sneaking past them and started to run for the construction site, the Zombies ran after them which surprised me because who knew that Zombies could run?

4. NDub

NDub Guest

Running zombies are terrifying. TWD zombies nearly went 28 Days Later zombies on us this week.

I agree with this right here.

Also, I think we might be getting a little ahead of ourselves by questioning the timeline of Rick's hospital stay. I'm confident it will be explained as this brief season progresses.

How cool is it going to be when we get our first human kill via zombie? Furthermore, how about our first human bite, fever, death and zombiefication? Oh I'm excited.

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

cowboys fans?

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You are probably thinking of Night of the Living Dead zombies, who are slow and can't think at all. Dawn of the Dead (at least the remake) had fast zombies. My understanding of The Walking Dead zombies is that not only can they run, they still have some memory and ability to use simple tools. (For example, I th ink a few of them were using blunt objects to smash their way into the department store.

7. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Pretty good episode this week.

I hope the zombies get the whore wife and douchebag partner.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

http://www.newsarama.com/tv/walking-dead-renewed-season-2-101108.html

Renewed for a 13-episode second season.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Sweet.

Wonder how long it'll be before Season 2 begins? This season ends Dec. 5.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Send more cops!"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

No way. The whore wife is the best part of that show.

12. NDub

NDub Guest

If I had to guess.... and that's all, just a guess, I'd say Shane gets zombiefied and Rick is forced to put a bullet between the eyes of his partner, while his wife, probably torn, looks on.

Like I previously wrote, I'm excited to see the first zombie-on-human kill, and first zombiefication of a human.

Draft saved Draft deleted