1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Nov 1, 2010.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that they are promising no cliffhanger, at least not like last season. I don't think we'll see the end of Negan, but hopefully we'll at least know where all the remaining pieces are on the board by the end of the episode.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I hope they don't end Negan this quickly. I hated how they got rid of the Governor so fast.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Definitely agree we won't see the end of Negan this season.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Maybe in Season 8 we wind up with the Governor resurfacing and joining the Saviors to balance out Rick's coalition.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

One can dream, right?

:D

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He could carry around Hershel's disembodied, zombified head! :D

(IIRC, not only did we see the deaths of the Governor and Hershel, we saw their walker selves put down, too.)

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Maybe they could reset that with a flashback that shows us the Governor rolling under a dumpster right before he gets killed.

Ace, JimmyHoward33 and HC like this.
  8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Had to look it up, but sho'nuff he is dead. Last I remembered he was burning the remains of Woodbury to the ground.

9. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

I don't care when. But I've been rooting for that tiger to eat Negan since we met Ezekial.

Ace and HC like this.
  10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The Negan hammyness wore thin very quickly, but I've been rooting for the tiger to eat Ezekial, whose various affectations, including the tiger itself, have been annoying since his first second on screen.

11. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that Negan in the comics was this former high school teacher who always wanted to be the "cool" instructor the kids always looked up to. But now, instead of getting the yearbook dedicated to him, he now has this terrified legion of acolytes.

If we'd gotten more of a glimpse of his backstory, I think all of his scenery chewing would've been a lot more interesting. As it is, it's just.... scenery chewing.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

The preview hints that the tiger will at least make a foray into the battle, which will be awesome.

Draft saved Draft deleted