1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yes. The Walking Dead equals The Bachelor for lack of humanity, but has poorer hygiene and more gore.

HC likes this.
  2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

3. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

But how much did they pay for that obit? #crossthread

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Should read '... his commitment to moral principles ended when he killed another human being as the victim lay unarmed and sleeping in a coordinated and unprovoked group sneak attack that ultimately resulted in Glenn's own death, as well as the death of his friend Abraham and possibly many more deaths to come.'

HC likes this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

From reading reviews/Twitter reaction, I'm not sad with my decision to stop watching this show. Enjoy, everyone who is still with it. Just not for me anymore ...

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I wanted to stop watching. I had planned to stop, but the person I live with still likes the show and for some reason prefers that I watch it with her.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I know fans of the comic have been excited about Ezekial. Tonight I saw why. I really like the character and his dynamic with Carol.

I figured they would leave Rick and that crew out of the episode entirely, but they still managed to keep a strong connection with the larger story.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I missed the first minute or two, but wasn't Morgan among the group that Negan crushed?
    I remember him being out in the wilds last season, but thought they showed his face when they were going around the circle last week.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, he had gone off to find Carol before the group headed to Hilltop.

10. John

John Well-Known Member

I went to high school with King Ezekiel. (There's a sentence I've never typed before)

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

IIRC, they showed him when Rick was having flashbacks of everyone in the group.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

No bras in the postapocalypse? At least for Carol?

Draft saved Draft deleted