1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amazing Race: All-Stars

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jan 24, 2007.

1. MC Sports Guy

MC Sports Guy Member

Actually, they kind of annoyed me. The hippies woulda been a better choice.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Go Romber...

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

These ears felt they needed subtitles.

Anyway, I always thought the beauty queens were good to look at and it will be interesting to see how the team of Eric and Danielle, who raced with different partners in season nine, does.

4. Mizzougrad96

This and Survivor are by far the best reality shows out there... I'll be glued to the set...

5. Mizzougrad96

The Kentucky couple was great. The best part of last season...

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I liked them, too. For people who (if I recall correctly) had never left the state of Kentucky, they managed very well in Asia. They were open to meeting all types of people and seemed to really embody the spirit of the game.

They also cleaned up when they got back. "The View" gave them a house and some trips. I'm glad to see them milking this for all it's worth.

7. Mizzougrad96

I've watched every season and the Kentucky couple may have been the likable team they've ever had... I'm still rooting for Romber though... :)

Draft saved Draft deleted