1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amazing Race 14 Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BNWriter, Feb 11, 2009.

1. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

The Amazing Race, Round 14, starts Sunday on CBS. Newsweek had this article on one of the more newsworthy pairs of contestants.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/183721

2. Re: Amazing Race 15 Thread

Not to be a pain, but it is Amazing Race 14, I believe (that's what the article said and what my DVR says).

3. Re: Amazing Race 15 Thread

But either way, I can't wait for TAR to return.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Re: Amazing Race 15 Thread

Watching Chuck and Buck was one of the most uncomfortable I've ever been at a movie theater. To be fair, I knew NOTHING about the movie going in.

I lost interest in Amazing Race last season, but can't wait for this one to start.

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Re: Amazing Race 15 Thread

I'm excited to see Mike White (the writer of School of Rock) run the race. It should be a sight to see.

6. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

I stand corrected, C. U. -- and the thread title has been corrected as a result. Thanks. I can't understand why I had "15" on the brain. I just did. Again, thanks for letting me know.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It starts on the 15th.

8. I think we have a winner. And no worries, BNWriter, I completely understand. I was just worried when I first saw the thread and thought I was recording the wrong season or something.

9. Editude

Editude Active Member

Mrs. Editude is quite the fan (although she didn't know it was starting again until she saw a promo the other day). Let's hope this version is more competitive than the last one.

10. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

It's back - and it's on! I'm already rooting for the former college athletes and the mom and son, who is deaf. They're just taking off from Los Alamitos, Calif., to Switzerland.

11. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

ok. the deaf guy seems to have a complex about being deaf. there's no reason a deaf person couldn't win this show. also, methinks steve the hick may beat his wife before the season is over.

EDIT

40 mins in and already not a big fan of preston and his girl. everyone else i still like.

12. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

please don't make the hicks do the cheese thing... please.

Draft saved Draft deleted