1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amazing Race 13

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Wenders, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Editude

Editude Active Member

The mom has been cool, even while her son is putting the moves on Starr. All the screen time they've given Ken and Tina talking about their strange relationship makes you think that they'll be around at the end.

2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

please, oh please, don't let that peroxide ball of hate win

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Amen. I can't for the life of me see why that guy is so desperate to hold onto her. She seems like she'd be a nightmare to live with.

4. Dallas and Starr would have good looking kids, but they'd probably be named something weird. Although, her and Dallas hooking up makes sense since she is a Cowboys cheerleader.

5. txsportsscribe

damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!

6. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I'm officially saddened by Dallas and Toni. I mean, it was heart-breaking but at least they were able to find people to help them out.

I loved them at the end, though. Dallas was going on about how he let his mom down and she turned to him and was like, "YOU COULD NEVER LET ME DOWN!" It makes me all teary-eyed.

Andrew and Dan are officially the biggest buffoons to ever make the F3. I'm sorry, but they are totally inept and had Dallas and Toni not lost their passports, they would have been eliminated. Once again, it comes down to something another team did wrong, rather than them doing something right.

Now I have to root for Nick and Starr.

7. Wenders

Agreed.

8. txsportsscribe

remember, dandrew finished 2nd so it probably would've been mr. football and his bitter wife who would've been eliminated. and it would've been her fault for not listening to her husband at the last clue.

9. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Andrew and Dan are idiots.

I'm also surprised (although I guess I shouldn't be) that people didn't know what Stalin and Lenin look like.

10. txsportsscribe

that surprised me too

11. Wenders

I think even one person said they didn't know who they were. Between me having to do a report on Lenin in seventh grade and my fascination with WWII, I think I have a clue on who they are and what they look like. But that Road Block was one of the most complicated ones I've ever seen.

12. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

The roadblocks have gotten progressively easier with each new season, so I was glad to see a complicated one.

I've been wanting to go to Moscow, but am not so sure now. The bad traffic and the dearth of English signage made it seem a bit less attractive.

Draft saved Draft deleted