1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amazing GoPro Video

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Neutral Corner, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This is the most epic GoPro video I've ever seen. Just insane skiing, but the production values... no music so you hear it and are immersed, tricks that blow your mind. Watch for the two involving the ski lift late in the video. It has an absolutely jawdropping ending. It came out Jan. 15 and at this posting has nearly 11.8 million views. Can you say "viral video"? Amazing.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

That's nice, but not the best GoPro video I've ever seen. I still like Walter the dog, running from his house into the ocean.

bigpern23 likes this.
  3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I don't know how anyone learns to ski like that without becoming a quadriplegic first. Amazing. The trees were intense, the cave awesome.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

The graphics in that video game are very realistic.

5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

No GoPro shown in the mirror shot early in the video. FRAUD.

6. da man

da man Well-Known Member

If you couldn't tell it was fake when he skied on the porch/balcony and through whatever that little building was at the end, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can let you have for a song.

7. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Didn't make it that long. The mirror shot was in the first 30 seconds. Closed it out then.

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Well, shit. My BS detector wasn't functioning when I watched it.

Dog video was OK. Was afraid he might stop and lick his, well, you know. Dick and balls.

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

It's funny because I skipped the stuff at the beginning to get to the skiing, so I missed the mirror shot.

Draft saved Draft deleted