1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amato Isn't Bitter That He Lost To Akron

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Just_An_SID, Sep 13, 2006.

1. lono

lono Active Member

Wow, what a brilliant, snappy retort. You must be loads of fun at parties.

I feel soooo much more confident about the future of Wolfcrack athletics with big thinkers like you on the case.

Thanks for checking in from seventh-grade homeroom. Now do your English homework and fetch me a beer, newb.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

So I dont have to look it up, who do the Wolfpack get to make excuses for today?

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Southern Mississippi. At Hattiesburg, no less.

Lono, step down. Now.

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Amato sucks ass but what has Houston Nutt accomplished that he should get the job?

5. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

6. lono

lono Active Member

What'll Amato's excuse be this week after being bum rushed by So. Miss.??? ::)

7. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

Hilarious. Apparently N.C. State's defense didn't even force Southern Miss to punt! OUCH.

8. Sam Mills 51

What kind of crap is Amato going to say about the C-USA?

Careful now, Chuck. East Carolina could make it bulletin board material. And nothing - NOTHING - would suck more than losing to the f_cking Pirates. But ...

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

After today, who knows where the bottom is? Now, they figure to win four games, tops.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sep 23 Boston College
    Oct 05 Florida State
    Oct 14 Wake Forest
    Oct 21 Maryland
    Oct 28 Virginia
    Nov 04 Georgia Tech
    Nov 11 Clemson
    Nov 18 North Carolina
    Nov 25 East Carolina

BC and Florida State should smash NCSU. Ditto with Georgia Tech and Clemson.

Pack might get Wake Forest ... and even that's not a given since Jim Grobe can coach circles around Amato and do more with less. The UVa game is shaping up as a serious pillow fight, and they just might beat East Carolina.

Yeah ... four wins. Maybe. ::)

11. Pi

Pi Member

State wins two, as bookends for the season. Chuck is going nowhere, unless he takes another job. The Wolfpack is stuck with him for a long, long time. But Andre Brown is a dynamite running back.

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Wholly agree, Sam. That's what I said.

Draft saved Draft deleted