1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amato Isn't Bitter That He Lost To Akron

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Just_An_SID, Sep 13, 2006.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Didn't you post on the helmets thread you weren't a Browns fan? That's an automatic bid to dead-to-IJAG land. :D

2. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I did not realize that IJAG was such a big Browns fan. I am sorry to say I am not a browns fan and I am not completely sure why because I love football, love Cleveland and don't mind the color brown. I guess all that heart break from the Schottiemhiemer years was just to much for my young mind to take. I am sorrry IJAG can we still be miserable Indians and Cavs Fans at least.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Ya' know it's hard out here for a coach!

http://www.newsobserver.com/1235/story/481010.html

4. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Hate to bust you here tony, but you are d_b'ing the link. Let me find the link for you my man.

I'm only looking out for you. You know how the sharks in Lake SportsJournalists.com smell blood and go for the kill!

Here you go: http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/31616/

Chucky has been the poster child for the N-O for a while. It only gets better. Personally, the Bunting-Miami one still has me LMB(ig)AO!

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Melding is a word I associate with some card game, can't think of it at the moment. I prefer "combined" myself.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Pinocle (sp).

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I figured that might be a d_b, but I also figured it fit perfectly into this thread. The Chuck Dynamite one is even better,

I would love to see my paper come up with something as good as those cartoons for our award-winning website.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Pinochle it is. Played it as a teen with the family a few times, felt about 50 years older.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Nah, as someone who notably mailed it in on the Browns last year, that wasn't the breaking point.

It was your blatant disregard for the English language while posting roughly 7,284 times in an hour.

10. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Damn, IJAG is up at this time of the night and she is pissed. So pissed, she's a cocktail mixture of Leona Hemsley, Medusa, and and bulldog rolled into one.

Message to unsuspecting posters: don't fuck with a Browns fans. Or Andrew Siciliano. They are not happy people when Cleveland deep-sixes into the "L" column.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Don't do it, Doc.

Seriously. Don't do it.

It's been a couple of REALLY bad fucking days.

Don't do it.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Draft saved Draft deleted