1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amanda Beard -- NSFW

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dignan, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

She shoots, she scores!

(Perhaps literally and figuratively.)

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Well, Lord knows I wouldn't know on the basis of personal experience. Just something I was told, once upon a time. They're just fabulous athletes with great core body strength and they can hold their breath underwater for a long time, so they've got that going for them.

3. boots

boots New Member

Come on man. You're going to get someone fired for crap like that.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

???

They're labeled NSFW.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

And linked as well, not to mention that he says in his post that they're the pics from the spread.

6. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Well, I would, but only if she wanted to do it on the floor. ;D

But seriously, she's not my type of woman, and she would not be the kind of girl I would snap my neck over if I saw her walking down the street, but I can look at her and say, "that's a damn good-looking woman," if only because she takes care of herself and carries a certain class and charisma. I've just always found it hilarious that -- considering the clowns I've seen in press boxes across this fine country -- a group of sports journalists would offer anything other than drool for a person like this.

My dream Playboy centerfold ... Misty May and Kerri Walsh. They ain't, perhaps, what they once were, but neither am I. :)

7. Hustle

Hustle Guest

Well, yeah, that's kind of what I was going for. ;)

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

But other than that ...

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Yeah ... even followed her home in a bullpen cart. If that's not devotion, what is?

10. Sure, but why wasn't it password protected?

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And why didn't you register it with NetNanny?

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

It definitely wasn't the worst Playboy spread I've ever seen. She is not that bad looking at all, but the thing masturbation SportsJournalists.com nation needs to remember is, she isn't a model, but an athlete, so she won't look as hot as Vida Guerra.
    Anywhoo, the one picture of her in a sprinter coming out of the blocks pose, was a little freaky.

Draft saved Draft deleted