1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amanda Beard in Playboy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Willie-Butch, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

Danica Patrick will also appear in next month's Playboy in the 20Q segment.

2. WSKY

WSKY Member

I wanna see some beard

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

When the "Wives and Girlfriends of SportsJournalists.com" Calender finally comes out, FH, it's going to shatter -- absolutely shatter -- every sales record, and become a worldwide phenomenon, capable of bringing democracy to countries currently run by evil dictators, and as well as ending poverty worldwide. I know this because every day I see people post here who would not sleep with 90 percent of celebrities because they are not up to their standards. When the "W & GF of SportsJournalists.com" Calendar debuts, hopefully sometime this fall, it will raise so much money, it will make "We Are The World" look like a fucking bakesale put on by a local Cub Scout troop.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Amen, DD and FH. Whatta bunch of crap. Of course, maybe it's the Men of SportsJournalists.com calendar that will shatter the records. The guys who are such beefcake that they don't have to settle for mere Amanda Beard or Serena Williams.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Taaa-daaaaaa!
    [​IMG]

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If I say I would not hit it, I would not hit it.

I mean, I realize that I wouldn't be able to get to second base with a coked-up thong-wearing Lindsay Lohan if I was on the last toilet seat in the ladies room.

7. dooley_womack1

If you worked for the Plain Dealer, you could.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Now I'm gonna get depressed. Hell, I'd have to beat my way through starlets and groupies just to get to work.

9. dooley_womack1

You had to know it was coming

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Oh BigPern - you have a way with words. Absolutely hilarious!

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'd be happy to settle with Amanda Beard or Serena. And by settle I mean vastly play out of my league.

But DD, I think your new project is to get a We Are The World 2 started here on this board. That may be the first time in years I've heard that song referenced, and it was done just perfectly.

12. Absolute perfection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.