1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the only person who doesn't give a whit about Britney Spears' shaved head

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by casty33, Feb 19, 2007.

1. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Doesn't matter to me either ... I still wouldn't kick her out of my bed, even for being bald.

2. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

TV can't show shaved vaginas. That's why her shaved head is all over TV. That's the only reason. That and Anna Nicole isn't buried yet.

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

But do you remember when you could still be famous even if you weren't particularly attractive, as long as you had actual talent?

[​IMG]

You may now begin with your "what talent?" jokes, although I caution you that negative references to "Ride Like The Wind" will not be tolerated. :)

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

My thought as well.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

If you'd have fought one whit below your abilities, I'd have given you a good scar, to remind you! [/GurneyHalleckinDune]

6. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown Member

7. casty33

casty33 Active Member

That's not fair, Charlie. I care about her health, I just don't care about her hair, nor do I want to see it on the news every minute of the day. I'm not a heartless preson.

Draft saved Draft deleted