1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the only Big Brother fan?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GimpyScribe, Jul 31, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

He's a big dumb donkey.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah but he has a nice rack. Just need to throw a bag over his head.

3. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I could still do it without a bag, however, need to find a way to keep his jaws shut. Something about his teeth. And Erika's nose. haha

[​IMG]

pic found on the one and only, teamkaysar.com ... haha.. just for you IJAG

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Well, when you post a pic like that, yeah, I'd have to say without the bag.

5. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

I'm just about certain I'd still need the bag ... and a million bucks.

6. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I watched parts of the first season and then tuned out. But Will is a riot.

Unfortunately, I'm now hooked on the show, which didn't take much.

Apparently, these reality shows are my vice. I began with Survivor, which also requires that I tune in for CSI and missing person's show.

Then I got hooked on Lost. Now, I watch all sorts of stuff, including America's Got Talent, Don Trump's show, American Idol, Rock Star, just about anything. If I happen to see a show, I must turn the station to watch it. It has become a sickness. Last night, the wife spotted several TiVoed episodes of some show about Tommy Lee going to college. Every time I see Flavor Flav in the promo for his new show, I'm reminded that I need to watch the reruns of that as well. I am now destined to watch the next Amazing Race. This week, I discovered a new show, Treasure Hunters. I even enjoy a late-night show about spouses that cheat and get caught.

It's hopeless.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I stopped watching The Apprentice a few seasons ago... I love reality TV, but I couldn't take that show anymore...

8. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Oh man. For those of you who don't keep track of the live feeds, the shit's gonna hit the fan on Sunday's show.

9. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Do tell more.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm guessing James or one of Chilltown wins HoH.

11. WS

WS Member

I've been a big James fan since he was screwed last year - I'm pulling for, and I think he will win this year.

12. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Still time to turn back
    OK, I warned you.

The final 3 on the spide web were Howie, Erika and Danielle. Big Brother had told everyone they should wear pants and long-sleeves for the competition. Stupid Howie ignored the advice. About 2 hours into the competition, Big Brother said that the Houseguests had to hang underneath the web with only their hands and feet and the last to drop would win.
    Danielle was really struggling, as was Howie (cuz the ropes were cutting into his skin). Erika seemed like she could go for days. Finally, the girls told Howie if he dropped, he would be safe and he finally fell. Erika then dropped to let Danielle have HOH.
    Danielle's plan is this: She's going to put up Janelle and James. She is putting up James cuz he's the ''veto king'' and he's their best bet to keep Janelle from winning the power of veto and saving herself.
    If Janelle happens to save herself, then Kaysar will go up in her place and go home.
    Season 6 is starting to realize that James is alligned with Danielle now and are working to save their ass.

I am hoping that Kaysar can play for the veto. If Kaysar wins, then he can take Janelle off the block and Danielle, who said she has to stick to her word with Howie, would have to put up a floater against James. I'm hoping Janelle doesn't win the veto cuz then Kaysar will go home.
    It's about to get very interesting.

Draft saved Draft deleted