1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the only Big Brother fan?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GimpyScribe, Jul 31, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

From the Montana Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence:

What is stalking? Stalking is a pattern of repeated, unwanted attention, harassment, and contact. It is a course of conduct that can include:

- Following or laying in wait for the victim
    - Repeated unwanted, intrusive, and frightening communications from the perpetrator by phone, mail, and/or e-mail
    - Damaging the victim's property
    - Making direct or indirect threats to harm the victim, the victim's children, relatives, friends, or pets
    - Repeatedly sending the victim unwanted gifts
    - Harassment through the Internet, known as cyberstalking, online stalking, or Internet stalking
    - Securing personal information about the victim by: accessing public records (land records, phone listings, driver or voter registration), using Internet search services, hiring private investigators, contacting friends, family, work, or neighbors, going through the victim's garbage, following the victim, etc.

Legal Definitions
    Legal definitions vary but many states define stalking as willful, malicious, and repeated following and harassment.
    - Isolated acts may not fall under this type of law, but where there is a pattern, the behavior is generally illegal.
    - In some states, for stalking laws to apply, the commission of the offense requires an explicit threat of violence against the victim, but elsewhere an implied threat is sufficient.
    - Under most state laws, Montana's included, the victim's fearful response is built into the legal definition of stalking. This recognizes that the perpetrator's repeated, uninvited pursuit of the victim is by its nature frightening and threatening.

I have never harrassed, nor contacted, any of my objects of affection.

2. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a vomiting incident involving Mr. Jacoby?

I don't seems like a grey area to me. </kidding>

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have never once puked on, at, or near Brook.

4. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Well, then you may still have a shot ... ;)

And that new Kaysar avatar is hilarious. He doesn't exactly exude ''Let's party!'' in that picture, even with the hat.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

That's what I thought when I found it. He never smiles ...

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

He does so!

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

But those eyes are saying ''No. I sealed your partner's fate.'' 8)

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That was one of the greatest moments. Just watching that bitch's face...priceless!

9. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Last night's moment was close, though. When Janelle was lying to James and Kaysar and Howie goes: ''Janie, are you drunk? ... You told me you didn't want Diane or Erika to win the veto.''

The looks on the face of Kaysar and James was priceless. Janelle had that ''Oh fuck'' look.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That actually was classic.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Which only serves to prove how stupid Howie is ...

12. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Sure, Howie is a big dumb animal, but he was just assuming that James and Kaysar were in on Janelle's plan. It seemed like he had no idea that Janelle was going into business for herself.

Draft saved Draft deleted