1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the only Big Brother fan?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GimpyScribe, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Will had the best line of the night when he said that he knows how to manipulate people the right way because that's how he won before.

The Will & Mike Boogie pretend phone calls in the diary room make me laugh. It is one of the best parts of the show.

James appears to be more than a little pissed. It should make for some delicious fireworks because everybody has been trying to avoid being the first person to throw a stone in the nominations (for fear of reprisal). I hope James wins HOH this week except that he'll put Janelle up and the trend of sending all the women home needs to stop. Eye Candy. . . we need Eye Candy. (It reminds me of the Letterman joke during season one when in the first few weeks they sent the stripper home. . . Letterman said that it made sense using BB logic. . . 'let's see. We're going to be in this house together for the next two months. I know, lets send the stripper home."

This continues to be the best season yet.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Thanks for the link!!

3. Just_An_SID

You can also watch the entire episode for free on CBS.com.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

When did they start doing that?

5. Flash

Flash Guest

How unfair ... the screen says 'This content is not available for viewing outside the United States.'

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

IJAG, is it your birthday?

[​IMG]

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I like how everyone thinks Janelle has no balls for not putting Will up...

Well, how many people voted for Will when they had the chance to vote him out? They don't think he's a threat because they feel that no one would ever vote him the $500K when he's already won before.

James freaked out more than he should have. Season six should be ecstatic because when someone finally has the chance to go after their alliance, Janelle will be the first to go... It will be interesting if James gets HOH if he would actually put Janelle up...

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

With the hate that James spewed in the diary room, how could you even question he wouldn't put up Janelle?

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Because people also spew hate toward Dr. Will?

He'll calm down. He may still put her up, but it won't have anything to do with that temper tantrum.

And Flash, thanks for the new avatar!

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Hahahhahahah, I figured that's what would happen to that pic!!

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I could make his cake rise, and he could lick my icing.

12. Just_An_SID

First rule of stalking (I'm guessing): One person at a time.

Brook Jacoby will get jealous at that line.

Draft saved Draft deleted