1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the only Big Brother fan?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GimpyScribe, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Janelle has done Playboy. Not the magazine, but online stuff under a different name before BB6 started. I'm not going to post links, but it's out there...

I hope Boogie stays. I want all of the floaters gone. It would be much more interesting if there was an actual BB6-Chilltown throwdown in the Final 6.

Will is the best player in there by far. Will he win? Probably not, but the fact that the only winner in All-Stars is still in the house just shows how smart the guy is. I honestly thought he'd be the first one gone. The same thing happened in Survivor All-Stars when the winners were for the most part, the first to be leave.

I'm rooting for Will, James, Kaysar and Janelle... If any of them win, I'll be happy... I could deal if it were Boogie or Howie...

2. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I'm jumping in late here, but here's my take:

I've loved BB since season two, but I couldn't bring myself to watch this season. Why? Because they picked EVERY annoying mother fucker who has ever been on the show for the All-Star edition. I know most of the worst (Alison) are already gone, but it's too late to start watching now. And that dumbass Boogie apparently is still around, so I'm out.

3. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Hello everybody. My name is Just_An_SID and I am a Big Brother-aholic.

(everybody: Hi SID)

I've been watching the show since season 1 and I rarely miss an episode. I enjoy it so much because these people actually think they are important and do amazingly stupid things. It makes me laugh.

Wil is by far my favorite character. I loved him in season 2 because his diary room comments were not only rude and arrogant, but they were right on the money. He seemed to be up for eviction every week that summer, only to lobby a little bit for safety and make it through.

My favorite moment with Wil came in the final HOH challenge when the three remaining houseguests (I can't remember their names) were forced to lay on a waterbed in the backyard and hold onto their key in the key box. The one female remaining hated Wil, but Wil was constantly playing her for forgiveness once he was nominated and she always backed him.

The three were laying on the bed and she had a blanket (which she was kind of sharing). Wil tugged on the blanket -- just like a husband and wife would do -- and it ended up with her having no blanket covering her. Instinctively, she reached over and grabbed the blanket back, but, in doing so, let go of her key. When the realization hit, Wil started in with multiple apologies that sounded oh so fake. "That's my fault. I'm so sorry that happened. I didn't mean to do it." It was hilarious because at the same moment, the girl was figuring out that her stupidity with Wil cost her a half million.

This year has been great though I wish they wouldn't have booted Allison so quickly. She made things funny.

4. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Could it be that the group name 'Chilltown' is a good indication of their work ethic? :)

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Yup, I liked Allison around, too. I was kind of surprised, in the beginning, that Amy wasn't even a candidate but I suppose she has moved onto other things now.
    I want Will and Boogie to annihilate Season 6. They were actually the reason I stopped watching the show for a while. Janelle was just too blonde bimbo-y and Howie was too much the lunkhead. It was almost like watching a cartoon. The four of them are nipping at each other already and the destruction will be enjoyable to watch.

6. Mutah

Mutah Member

Forget the soda spit-take. That was chewing-gum-shooting-out-of-my-mouth funny. You rock, IJAG.

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

BB fan here, too.

I cannot stand Will ... his smarmy attitude. Ugh.

I miss the twists ... like the Twin switch. That was awesome.

8. Mizzougrad96

If they put someone back in the house, I hope it's Allison.

Chicken George still being in there annoys the shit out of me, but I gained some respect for him when he showed what he was willing to do to win the Power of Veto competition...

Love the show...

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Alison made me want to scratch my eyeballs out with a rusty screwdriver and puncture my eardrums with tweezers.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Ditto. Now if someone would kick Janelle to the curb. Please.

11. Mizzougrad96

Uh, she's hot... Duh... ;D

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

these summer shows are all about eye candy. count me in as an erika fan.  8) 8) 8)

and will's hair is ridiculous. mcdreamy-like. i've got a reasonable hairline for a 49-year old, but will/mcdreamy are ridiculous. i hate/envy that. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted