1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the only Big Brother fan?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GimpyScribe, Jul 31, 2006.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Kayser would mop the floor with Will. I'm kinda shocked Will is still around. I'm also shocked that Chilltown isn't working harder for HOH so they can get rid of some of Season 6. I think Boogie is gone this week. I like Kayser, but, man, I hate Janelle and Howie.

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Will has 500k from his schtick, Kayser can't say that.....

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I love Kaysar. I would bear him swarthy little babies.

But the guy has no reason to be so feared. He has made ZERO good decisions in his three stints in the BB house. Zero. Not a one. Zilch. Zip.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

I was laughing my ass off at Kaysar last night. During the puppet show, he looked like he was trying to figure out ways to slit Will's throat in his sleep.

5. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Well, I think Kaysar's strategy this season (taking out the floaters and leaving Chill Town there as a target if one of the floaters gets HOH) was pretty good.
    However, I think they stuck with it too long and it's gonna backfire. They had to keep the floaters happy at some point and now, the floaters hate Season 6.
    Janelle is in big trouble and will be the first to go.
    Kaysar may make it to the end.
    And, Will ... dude, I wanna ''I'm probably lying'' t-shirt. The guy is about the most entertaining thing on t.v., this side of Entourage.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'd forgotten how much I enjoy watching Will after so many years. But god, that guy makes the show.

"I can't find an individual to hate...because I hate you all."

7. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Yeah, I hated Will in Season 2, until about 3/4 of the way through. Then I decided ''this guy is great! I wanna be him!'' Hahaha. And, though I was rooting for the Season 6 alliance going in, Janelle and Howie have bugged me a little this season. Kaysar's still Kaysar, so I want him to win. But, I want Will going all the way to the end, cuz when he leaves, the show will get very boring.

I can't wait until Boogie and James leave, though. They both bug the shit outta me.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Boogie annoys the shit out of me too.

I was the same way with Will that season too. My mom liked him, and I was like 'God, why? He's a pompous asshole!'

Now, why do I love him? Because he's a pompous asshole. :)

9. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Yet, I'm a pompous asshole and no one loves me ... I think it's the hair. I'm not going bald, but I can't compete with that mop of Will's.

I'm such a BB fan, I even get the live feeds. I don't watch 'em 24-7 like some people, but you see some pretty scandalous things.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

11. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

There's only two words to say about that poster: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I love the show... I disagree with IJAG that Kaysar isn't playing well this season. In Season 6 he was too aggressive the first time, getting the fireman ousted and then was just plain stupid when he came back in and gave up in the HOH challenge that got him evicted. Right now, if Season 6 ever fails to win an HOH, there is probably a bigger target on Janelle than on Kaysar. For doing that, he's smart...

I would love it if the final six were all of Season 6 and Chilltown.

As far as Dr. Will is concerned. He is the only reason the show is still on the air. After Season 1 sucked so much ass, Will saved it the next season. He's the best player to ever be on the show...

Draft saved Draft deleted